Just because nobody congratulates you, doesn't mean you can't claim they did. more »
Northern province in China builds RMB 5 billion replica of Venice... to dozens of tourists. more »
While the APEC summit in Beijing will mean traffic jams for local residents, dignitaries will be ushered into some opulent digs. more »
As shocking as the stampede deaths that occurred at a Kunming school are, this is something that happens every year in China. more »
Another freak elevator accident left people stranded in the basement for two hours. more »
- [Photos] Beijing Smog Turns Capital into a Ghost Town
- Think Smog in Beijing is New? Report Claims It's Been Around Since Ancient Times
- TCM Doctor Fails Round One of East Versus West Medical Battle
- Costco Opens in China, and No Membership Fees!
- Marathoners in Beijing Sport Masks as They Run Through Heavy Pollution
- Bumbling Panda the Star of Controversial CCTV Ad to Promote Better Behaviour by Chinese Tourists
- Amid Sales Decline, KFC Transforms Menu for Chinese Tastes
The internet meme has finally hit Shenzhen.