What are the 10 most romantic things to do in Shenzhen? One blogger weighs inPosted: 04/18/2013 5:00 pm
The list is as follows:
- Wander around OCT while letting the hours pass away
- Take in the colorful scenery at Hongshulin
- Listen to the waves at Xiaomeisha
- Fly a kite at the foot of Lianhuashan
- Go to Sea World and enjoy the “exoticism”
- Have afternoon tea in coastal city
- Stroll around Shenzhen Bay at dusk
- Eat barbecue and drink beer in Xiangmihu
- Gaze at each other’s reflections in Wenshan Lake on the Shenzhen University campus
- Stare into the distance from the top of Wutong Mountain
One respondent feels that some activities had been left out such as searching for bargains in Huaqiangbei and being surrounded by 屌丝 (a trendy slang word for “loser”) in Dongmen.
Some said they had done all of those things but not always on dates. Others vowed to do all of them with their special person. What do you think?