- Kicked out of Shenzhen, vagrants head to Dongguan | Nanfang Blog on Shenzhen expels 80,000 undesirables ahead of Universiade
- 《译者》每日原文推荐 – 2011/6/1 | 穿墙链接 http://dld.bz/caonima777 on Comment: Would China trust a laowai in a position of power?
- Peter Chen on Daniel Rebecca, of Danny’s Bagel, passes away
- Wakeboard Championships (and huge party) in Dongguan this weekend | Nanfang Blog on China declares war on the Internet; here’s how to get around the Net Nanny
- Wakeboard Championships (and huge party) in Dongguan this weekend | Nanfang Blog on Summer is here: Pool party series to kick off in Macau
Category Archives: Apple
The iPhone 4 is a year old already, but people are still shelling out big dollars for the white iPhone 4. Counterfeiters in Shenzhen are tapping the market by converting black iPhones to white ones and selling them as the real deal. Continue reading
We know that Apple has a huge factory in Shenzhen run by Foxconn, so those much-anticipated iPad 2s must be floating around the city somewhere. We got our hands on a few photos sent to us from an anonymous tipster, who insists these photos are the real deal. Continue reading